Monday, August 02, 2010

Passing the time when Anna is at school

Anna just started her second week of Kindergarten today (no tears today when we dropped her off!) so Norah and I have been enjoying some one-on-one time together. Norah has always enjoyed playing with stuffed animals, especially little ones, and she usually has one tucked under her arm. For a long time it was a dalmatian. Lately it has been these three, affectionately called "The Chipmunks." As in Alvin, Simon, and Theodore. I've been told that Granna showed them a Chipmunks cartoon at her house and that started the obsession. They'll even do performances for you if you ask. And there are Chipettes too, but she's never asked me to take a picture of her with those three. These are the favorites.

Can you guess which one is which? I'll give you a few hints: Alvin has a red shirt, Simon is wearing "glasses," and Theodore is a little chubby.

1 comment:

sara said...

this is freaking adorable! norah's hair is soooo curly! :)