Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fishing Night

This week we went to a fishing night sponsored by Anna's school. Someone from the Champaign Parks and Rec department came to give a demonstration and brought fishing poles for everyone to use. Anna was very excited about trying fishing for the first time. Unfortunately we didn't catch any fish. And it was too hot to stay very long. But I think she might be interested in trying again sometime. And it was fun to see some of her classmates and their parents there.

Norah, on the other hand, was not very impressed with fishing. She and I stood back and tried to stay cool. I heard her say "Look Mommy I found some shade!" Yep, just enough for her to fit.
We took silly pictures to pass the time.
It has been way too hot here! We are ready for some cooler weather!

No comments: