Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's an epidemic!

In the span of just two weeks, Anna has lost THREE teeth. They seem to be falling out all over the place! When she came home from school on Monday, she told us a story about how one of the girls in her class lost a tooth at school. Then yesterday it happened to another little girl. I don't know if these incidents inspired Anna or what, but yesterday afternoon I found her in the bathroom wiggling her remaining top front tooth. And eventually, it just popped out.

There was a little bit of drama when we realized Anna's tooth container that dentist gave her to put under her pillow had been packed. But we looked through a few boxes and found it.

No more corn on the cob for this girl!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Oh MY! I won't tell Benjamin. He sooo badly wants to lose a tooth and keeps asking how much longer. They are still so solid I think it might be awhile yet.