Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day at the beach

We spent the morning today at Clinton Lake beach, which is about a half an hour drive from where we live. Joel and I thought it would be fun to do something different with the girls today and go on a little adventure as a family. We all had so much fun soaking up the sun. The girls loved playing in the water and the sand, and Joel and I enjoyed just sitting on the beach relaxing as we watched them.

We told the girls they could go in the water up to their waists, but Anna didn't realize that Norah's waist is a little bit lower than her own. She guided Norah in a little too deep for her comfort.
It was a really windy day, which really helped it not feel too hot. But it also created some fun waves for the girls to play in.



It was a great way to spend the morning and to welcome summer!

1 comment:

Alice said...

Hey - I've been water-skiing at Clinton Lake! :)