Anna goes back to school on Monday, so I figured it was time to post about some of the fun things we've been doing the past few weeks.
Two of our neighbors were in a production of Beauty and the Beast at their school, and they invited us to come watch the play. The girls loved it! They enjoyed seeing their friends up on stage and I think it held their attention since they already knew the story. We even got to go backstage and meet some of the characters. Here are pictures of the girls inside the "magic picture frame" on the set.


When we finally got a day with nice weather, we took a walk to the bakery not far from our house. The girls wanted to take this picture with the butterfly sculpture since they both happened to be wearing butterflies on their clothing that day.
Some silly pictures from our walk. I couldn't decide which one to post so I just posted them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment