Yesterday was Anna's first day of Kindergarten! She was so excited about it, packing her backpack and her lunch the night before. Unfortunately she got really upset when Joel dropped her off and didn't want her to leave, but thankfully the teacher called us later in the morning to tell us she was doing great. And when I picked her up that afternoon, she was happy and told me all about her day. We're hoping it will get better as the week goes on and we all get used to the new routine.
Norah literally just rolled out of bed before this picture, but she insisted on being in it!



We love you Anna! We're proud of you for making it through your first full day of Kindergarten!
1 comment:
OH my goodness. sniff sniff. She isn't even my child and I got all choked up reading about her starting Kindergarten. I have got to hold it together!!!
Post a Comment