Sunday, October 04, 2009

Hayride

This weekend we went to a fun event with my MOPS group. It was a hayride and bonfire. We were sad Joel didn't get to come with us, but it was a very fun evening.
The girls had their very first s'mores EVER! That was exciting. Although neither of them really got into the roasting the marshmallow part. Anna said the fire was too hot to stand that close. But they liked the parts where they could put it together and eat it. I can't blame them. I like those parts too! We are really looking forward to trying out your fire pit when we come visit, Pops and Mum!

Norah loved these little horse swings.
Here's Anna and her friend Cael on the hayride.
There were horses all over the place, so the girls really liked that. This one kept sticking his head through the fence to nibble something on the other side, and they thought that was hilarious!

1 comment:

Nathan and Nicole said...

How fun! I'm eager for it to feel like fall here. You're such a good mom B-Hog. :)