Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First Snow of the season

We had the first snow of the season here in Denver on Sunday night. Just a few inches, but it was enough to get out all the snow gear and play in it! This is the first time the girls have actually enjoyed playing in the snow. Last year they were traumatized by gloves falling off, but I guess they are old enough now they've figured out how to keep their gloves ON.

Eating snow off the patio furniture. Yummy.



Apparently we are in for a big one over the next few days. They are predicting 8-14 inches by Thursday. Yikes! And it's only October...

2 comments:

Bekah said...

They're so cute! I love Denver snows--hangs out for a few days and then melts away with the beautiful sunshine. I am hoping it doesn't snow here until Christmas--because you know if it snows at Christmas it will still be around in April. :) Miss you guys.

Meghan said...

Looks like their prediction was right...I'd say it's closer to 20" though. We had a great time playing in the snow with you guys today. Thanks for having us over.