Last week the girls and I drove down to Roswell with Sara for Becky's bridal shower. It was a fun time for the girls to visit Papa and Granna's house, and it was good for us to be there for the shower. The wedding is August 9, less than a month away! The girls helped Becky open all of her presents, which they thought was so much fun.
We played in the huge backyard quite a bit. This is Norah's new best friend, a blow up giraffe.

Anna has been asking me about climbing trees, and my parents have lots of trees in their backyard. So I boosted her up and she got to climb.

Papa saved some fireworks for us, so the girls got to do sparklers and smoke bombs. Very exciting.

We'll be driving down to NM again in a few weeks, this time to Santa Fe for Becky and Chris's wedding. I've got some pretty excited little flower girls!
1 comment:
Hill, those are adorable pictures of the girls at your parents place. They are beautiful!! I wish I could be there for Becky's wedding and see them in action. mum
Post a Comment