Today we are celebrating Joel's 30th birthday! Woo-hoo! Joel and I went out on the town Monday night to celebrate. We went downtown to Larimer Square, and we ate at a place called Osteria Marco. It's an Italian bistro that was highly recommended by some friends of ours, and we LOVED it!

After dinner we walked down the block to Gelazzi for some dessert. We've only had gelato one other time, but this was amazing! It's better than ice cream! I know, it's hard to believe. I have several friends who went to Italy when we were in college (Drew and Bekah, Kristin, Nicole) and they raved about the gelato. Now I know what all the fuss is about!
Here's Joel enjoying the hip atmosphere of Gelazzi and eating his Chocolate Amaretto gelato.

And I chose Mediterranean Mint. Mmmm...this photo was inspired by my friend Julie who is a blogger and gets to visit all kinds of fun restaurants and review their food. You'll have to try these two, Julie!

Here's a shot of us with the lights of Larimer Square in the background. What a fun night. Thanks Sara and Geoff for keeping our girls. We're doing a family celebration tonight, so hopefully I'll have more pics to post tomorrow!
1 comment:
Thanks for the shout-out B-Hoggie! I hope you enjoyed the gelato for me too. :)
Post a Comment