We celebrated Norah's birthday yesterday with a Beach Party at our house. She saw a picture of these fish cupcakes online and decided she wanted an ocean theme for her party.
I think Anna may have found her calling as a party planner. She was extremely helpful in all the party preparations, and she helped lead all the games. When I asked her how she liked doing all that, she said it was fun except for "when the girls got too crazy." There were some moments with lots of screaming, that's for sure.
This was one of the favorite games. Limbo! Reminds me of all the Saturdays I spent at the roller skating rink in Roswell. We even played the limbo song!
Happy Birthday Norah!
Such sweet friends. Even the one under the blanket!


1 comment:
Super cute Hillary! Looks like it was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment