Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Some random pictures

I've been wanting to post something for a few weeks now, but I'm finally getting to it. Here are a few pictures that have been on my camera for awhile.

We've had a few nice, sunny days lately. There are two new playgrounds right near our house, so we've taken the opportunity to enjoy those. It's one of the things we love about the Denver area-fabulous parks! The girls are having a snack in the sunshine.


This one was taken before church one Sunday. They had matching hairdos that morning. We're scheduled to get haircuts on Friday, and boy is it time! I think the last one was in July! I'll have to get some pictures of the new styles for you to see.
On Monday night we continued our family tradition of a fancy Valentine's day dinner. We make pizza, get dressed up, and have dinner and a special dessert. Anna helped me make the dough, and this is her original kneading technique.
The girls and Joel all dressed up for dinner. You may notice that Norah's faithful sidekick Dalmashee the Dalmatian joined us as well.
We've got a fun weekend ahead with a visit from Joel's brother Ben, so we are looking forward to that. And some missionary friends will be visiting next week. February is becoming a busy month for us! Stay tuned...

3 comments:

nancy said...

Fun Valentine's tradition. Can't wait to see the new hairdo's! Their hair always looks so cute.

Nathan and Nicole said...

I absolutely LOVED The Help. It was really eye-opening. I gave it to my friend here at school, who is African American and was raised here in Georgia, and I'm eager to have impromptu book club with her at lunch.

Your girls are so beautiful B-Hoggie! Love and miss you...

TeamSchafer said...

Hil! I laughed out loud when I read about Anna's special bread-kneading. Love it!