Happy Birthday, Norah! She has grown up so much in the past year. Definitely a preschooler, not a toddler anymore. When I picked her up from school today, her teacher said that the kids were hugging each other and Norah decided to kiss one of her friends on the lips! I asked her why she decided to kiss Andrew, and she said, "Because I love him." Oh, my.
I love this picture because it totally captures Norah right now. She's got a stuffed animal in one hand and a dress-up dress in the other.

And the fingers in the mouth. And the pink boots. So Norah.

We had a party over the weekend, but we are still celebrating tonight with our little family. We're having hot dogs for dinner and ice cream sundaes for dessert. The hot dogs were Norah's idea.
We love you, Norah Joy!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Norah! You look adorable in your little pink boots! Hope you enjoyed your hot dog.
Kissing boys...it begins! :) I love that she wanted hot dogs, too. Such a cutie!
Post a Comment