Monday, January 25, 2010

Hill's 30th Birthday Fiesta!

Yesterday was my 3oth birthday! Joel's birthday gift to me was a Girls Night Out with some of my good friends. We went to the Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant, one of my favorites. I felt very loved and celebrated. And it was a really fun night!
It was so fun to have one of my sisters there. We missed you, Becky!
This is my friend Michelle. He daughter Lauren and Anna have been best buds since they were 2 years old.
And here's Jenn, one of my best friends since high school. We became friends when we were 15, so Jenn pointed out to me that we've been friends half our lives now that I'm 30!
This is my friend Megan. We met through MOPS and her son is in Anna's class at preschool.
I met Leslie and Denille when Joel was a junior high youth director. They were volunteers in the youth group with their husbands, and we still hang out together as often as we can. Their husbands kept Joel company at home while the ladies were out on the town.
I met Andrea through MOPS last year, and this year we have been working together as co-coordinators of our MOPS group. Her kids are favorite playmates of my girls.
Thanks everyone for making my birthday special!

No comments: