Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Norah!

Norah's birthday is actually tomorrow (Jan. 12), but we celebrated a little early since Papa and Granna were visiting for the weekend. Here's the birthday girl and her sister helping to decorate the dining room for the big party. You might notice that they are in their pajamas. Norah decided that morning that she wanted a "pajama party," but I really think she just didn't want to get dressed!
We had pizza for lunch and a Wonder Pets cake for dessert.
Anna shows Norah how to make "3" with her fingers.
Getting ready to blow out the candle...
Happy Birthday!
The first present she opened was a bath toy from Uncle Ben, Aunt Linds, Sam and Caroline.
Stuffed animals from Uncle Geoff and Aunt Sara.


I think this was her favorite: the Wonder Pets fly boat.
Group shot. By this time the birthday girl is looking a little overstimulated.
We had so much fun celebrating together. Hard to believe my little one is three years old! She gets to bring birthday treats to her class tomorrow, so we're off to make pink cupcakes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Norah! I like your pajama party idea! I should have done that for my bday!
We miss you guys!

nancy said...

Cute picture of her hugging the stuffed animals. Like the pajama party idea, too.