Sorry for the long blogging hiatus. The past few weeks have been busy with preschool and MOPS starting back up, as well as Joel's new full time hours at work. We also just traded in our new computer and got a new iMac, which Joel has assured me will make posting pictures nearly effortless. So far, so good. Here's a little video to get our blog rolling again.
Here's a note on my comment in the video. Anna's new favorite song in "America the Beautiful." Mum and Pops Newton visited over the 4th of July and they gave her a book with the same name that has all the lyrics to the song. Well, it is her song of choice for bedtime, and she likes to sit in the rocking chair with Norah and sing it to her too. That's why I suggested she sing it for this video. But I guess she wasn't up for it!
4 comments:
That blessed my little heart tonight hearing those girls sing whatever! Glad to know Anna is enjoying the book and song. You will have to take her to Pike's Peak someday where the inspiration came from. mum
Looks like the Newton Girls Duo is ready to hit the road! I'd pay for a ticket!!
Aunt Linds
Looks like the Newton Girls are ready to hit the road! I'd pay for a ticket!!
Aunt Linds :-)
Ha! I love how Norah only has one slipper on, too cute=)
Post a Comment