We drove up to Nederland on Sunday afternoon for a picnic and a short hike. The weather was cold and foggy when we left Denver, but it was clear and warmer in the mountains. We were hoping to see some aspen trees changing color, but I think we were a week or two early.
We enjoyed a picnic lunch by the stream.
Anna wanted to take a "silly picture" with Peter.
I REALLY wanted to get a cute family picture since we haven't take one in a long time, but of course the girls wouldn't cooperate. Here's the first attempt...
Another try...
Closer, but not quite what I had in mind. I guess you take what you can get!
2 comments:
Why is it impossible to get all the kids to look at the same time and smile??? It seems like such a simple thing....a nice family picture. I feel your pain. The pictures you took are great though! Miss you guys.
wow, it looks like a gorgeous day for a hike! can't wait to get back out there!
Norah's curly hair is precious!
Post a Comment