Tonight we went to a fall festival event that was put on by the church where Anna goes to preschool. It's a hay ride/corn maze/bbq dinner family night and we had such a good time last year we decided to go again. All Anna could talk about was the barrel cars, as that is what she remembered from last year, so we spent most of our time on those.
Sara came with us and she is the one who pointed out to me that these little barrels are pulled by an actual lawn mower! We thought that was pretty funny. The second time Anna went, we convinced her to let Norah sit in the car with her. Norah was big enough to do it herself, but I just didn't trust her. She is the kid who would decide she was done or see something more interesting and just decide to jump out. Anna did not really like the idea, but the lawn mower/tractor took off before she could protest.
I'm a little disappointed in the these pictures, but you get the idea. They were so cute with their little heads sticking out the top of the barrel.
Norah was Sara's buddy all evening. You can see remnants of Norah's dinner on her face: popcorn, cheetos, and oreos. And that's after I tried to clean her up a little bit. Anna just had Cheetos for dinner, which she thought was wonderful. But when I put her to bed tonight she said, "Mommy, I think I had too many Cheetos." It was a really fun night and we are so glad you could come with us, Sara!
2 comments:
Love the little barrel cars. So cute! They look adorable sitting in there. And the kite....how fun!!!! Benjamin will be so jealous when I show him this video!
the cheetos and oreos for dinner is hilarious=)
Post a Comment