Norah has been loving her time three mornings a week at Faithful Friends Preschool. She has met some new friends and experienced lots of fun things. Here are a few of her favorite art pieces she has brought home.
This one was a ball painting project, also called "friend painting." Norah and a friend each hold one side of a box, then they move the box to roll it back and forth across the paint.

This is the same idea, but they did it with an ear of corn instead of a ball.
Norah has been spending some of her free time doing some photography. She has taken lots and lots of pictures of interesting things around the house. It's always kind of fun for me to pick up my camera and look through the pictures to see what she has taken. This day there were a lot of shots of her feet.

Dressing up her animals for a photo shoot is a favorite way to take pictures.
One day I showed her how to zoom in on something. That resulted in lots of extreme close up shots, like this one of Franklin's cheek.
And of course, the self portrait.
It's hard for me to believe my youngest will be going to Kindergarten in the fall. I feel like I have to soak up all the time with her I can. On Tuesdays and Thursdays when there is no preschool, she has convinced me that it should be pajama day. Every Tuesday and Thursday. She is such a good helper around the house and likes to help wash dishes and cook with me. Joel and I tell her all the time we wish she would just stay the size she is now and not grow anymore. But I know she will continue to grow, and I am thankful for the days I get to spend with just her.
Soon to come...a post about what Anna has been up to. You might be surprised!
No comments:
Post a Comment