A few days ago we took a random road trip to the Coney Island hot dog stand in Bailey, Colorado. The original plan was to go on a hike and then have lunch at Coney Island, but the weather didn't quite work out for a hike. When we told the girls we were going to eat at a restaurant shaped like a giant hot dog, you could tell they were having a hard time imagining what that might look like. But when we pulled up, Anna said, "Oh! I get it now!"
The girls are pretending to take a bite out of the giant hot dog.
This was the backdrop for the cute little eating area outside the restaurant. The girls enjoyed watching the chipmunks as we ate. The food was actually really good. And it was a fun outing together.
2 comments:
Hillary I am so excited for your move to IL because that means we can still connect when we come to the States since we go to IL as well!! It sounds like a great job and I wish you all the best.
Thanks for the coffee and fun stuff you sent to the girls! That was sweet. Happy moving and road trip on Monday (right?).
Love Heidi
No way! I was just there on Friday, the 4th. Too weird. :^)
Post a Comment