Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A visit from the Mosers

This weekend we were blessed with a visit from our dear friends, the Moser family. They were driving through Denver on their way back to Vancouver after spending a few months with family in the Midwest. The last time we saw them, they only had Benjamin. So it was so fun to meet Eloisa and Sam and watch the kids play together!
I love how Norah is the only one looking in this picture. It was hard to get all the kiddos to look at the camera at the same time. We managed to get a shot of the whole group later in the evening, but I'll have to get it from Bekah and post it later.



These two are totally partners in crime. Right now they are painting with water very innocently, but don't be deceived. I'm sure they are both up to something.
Anna got to play baseball with Benjamin. Playing catcher only lasted for a short time before she decided just to watch and wait for her turn at bat.
Watching a video together. I hope we get to see them again soon!

No comments: