We spent this week at VBS at our church. Anna is old enough now to participate, and I volunteered to work in the nursery and the kitchen. What a week! Very fun, but very tiring. The theme was "Son Rock Kids Camp," so each "camper" had a bandana to wear that matched the rest of their class. Anna's class was the White Polar Bears. So here she is wearing her bandana, all ready for her program on Friday night.
I am in desperate need of a haircut (appointment next Monday! Yay!), so I've been wearing my hair in a pony tail just about every day. The girls have noticed this, and last night Anna wanted her hair to be "just like yours, Mommy." Then Norah wanted hers to match. I think Anna has the most hair out of all three of us!
Anna did a great job singing the songs. She was standing front and center, so we enjoyed watching her perform. She was so excited about the program that she didn't take a nap that afternoon and was really getting tired. You can see her yawning and rubbing her eyes in the video.
No comments:
Post a Comment