Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun

We had a very busy weekend. On Saturday, Sara and Geoff came over for lunch and an Easter egg hunt. We didn't have enough candy for all the eggs, so we put jelly beans in some of them and left some empty. Well, Anna figured out that some had candy and some did not, so any egg she found that was empty she would leave behind and say, "That one is Norah's. Luckily Norah was able to find some of the eggs with candy inside too. 

Norah was so energetic about the whole thing, she would run across the yard and the eggs would bounce out of her bucket. Then she would turn around and "find" the ones that had bounced out. It was like a never ending Easter egg hunt!

I really wanted to get a cute picture of the girls, but they would only do silly faces. This one turned out pretty cute anyway. Except for Norah's chewed up jelly beans in her mouth. 
On Easter Sunday, they wore their matching dresses to church. Of course we didn't have time for a picture before we left, so we attempted one after we got home. Big mistake. Joel bribed them with candy and Norah was eager to comply, as you can see.

But this is how Anna felt about getting her picture taken. No way, Jose!
We spent Sunday afternoon with our small group from church. We had Easter dinner together and the kids played on the Wii since it was rainy outside. It was a nice, relaxing day, but a full weekend! And I didn't even mention the sugar crash after church on Sunday! I have a few videos I'll post soon...

1 comment:

drew moser said...

I LOVE your blog header! SO BEAUTIFUL! I am laughing out loud at the picture of Anna hiding behind the couch. That is SO Benjamin. Ha! Oh the drama. Bekah