It's hard to believe it's already over! My family came up from NM to visit. We had a fun week together, and I'm pretty sure the girls enjoyed their Christmas gifts!
One of our traditions: Joel reads the girls "Twas the Night Before Christmas" on Christmas Eve before they go to bed.
This was one of their favorite gifts: a bag of hairstyling tools. There was a pretend curling iron and blow dryer along with brushes, makeup, nail polish, etc.-all pretend! I have lost count of how many times I've had my hair done in the past few days. Anna says, "I'm your stylish" (she means "stylist").
Granna and Papa gave the girls a princess tent and Granna made fleece blankets to use as sleeping bags.
Anna's favorite present: a Snow White dress.
Aunt Sara helps Norah open a present.
Norah and her aunts. Becky got back from her Semester at Sea voyage around the world, so we got to see lots of pictures and hear some stories about all the places she visited. And she brought back very cool exotic gifts for everyone! It was great to see her.
1 comment:
LOVE the stylist kit. My kids would have a blast with that. Wish they could come over and play! Are you guys going to party in the New Year? :)
Post a Comment