Yesterday we went to the Olde Golden Christmas Parade. My mom is here visiting and we wanted to do something different than what we usually do, so a friend told me about this. It was a really fun parade with a small town feel. Neither of the girls had ever been to a parade before, but I think they liked it. Anna kept calling it "the circus parade." I thin that must be out of a book or something!
Here we are under the famous "Welcome to Golden" sign. This is where we stood to see the parade.
Sara and Anna watching the parade go by. There were lots of horses, which the girls really liked. Or course we saw lots of Santas and even some other fun characters, like the Grinch and Peter Pan (I'm not sure why they chose him for a Christmas parade!).
Granna and Norah enjoying the parade.
Anna's favorite part was that everyone walking in the parade was handing out candy. I think all of us had our pockets stuffed full by the time the parade was over. I think she's got enough candy canes to last her for more than one Christmas!
2 comments:
I loved your pictures!! What a fun thing to do with your mom and sister. I think its neat Colorado still does Christmas parades. joy
Hi Hillary - the girls are getting so big! For sure this Christmas will be super fun for your family.
Heidi
Post a Comment