I had a really nice Mother's Day. Joel made me breakfast AND cleaned it all up. After church I spent a relaxing afternoon reading a novel, then we went out for dinner. And he's putting the girls to bed now so I would have a chance to post some pictures. I never really realized what a great idea Mother's Day was until I became a mother! What a privelege and a blessing it is, though. I love my girls!



3 comments:
Adorable pictures of three beautiful girls. Happy Mother's Day, Hill. You are a wonderful mom and I do wish we lived closer to enjoy being mom's together. Talk to you soon.
okay that was bekah posting under drew's account on accident! but he thinks you're a wonderful mom too! :)
love the pics, you guys are so cute! I agree with Bekah, it would be so much fun if we lived closer and could do mom stuff together, I think about you guys all the time!
Post a Comment