This year I got to celebrate my birthday two times. The first was with Joel and the girls, who took me out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant. It was quite delicious. And the best part was that there were no dishes to wash!
A few days later I met my sister Sara and two friends (Michelle and Jenn) for a tea tasting at Wystone's. I really love drinking tea, and I thought it would be fun to learn more about it and taste some varieties I might not normally pick. It was very interesting and fun to try all the different types. We tasted white, green, oolong, and two different kinds of black tea. We also got little snacks to go with it, and I got to pick a dessert at the end. A great way to celebrate my birthday!

1 comment:
Glad you had a great birthday and so glad you got a laugh out of the photos. I still giggle when I think about them. Tell Joel I didn't really remember it either but it made my day to come across them. Will write a longer email soon!
Post a Comment