cute! they're so creative. hugs to you all, bekah
they are so cute! I love the: "I like to print off maps" hilarious! it's amazing how quickly they learn stuff about computers isn't it?!
LOVE it! so cute. it's precious that they made their own laptops. norah's doing great at zoophonics. do they do that at preschool?
Wow. I miss seeing you girls grow and change. You're getting to be so smart and grown up!!Aunt Linds
Post a Comment
4 comments:
cute! they're so creative. hugs to you all, bekah
they are so cute! I love the: "I like to print off maps" hilarious! it's amazing how quickly they learn stuff about computers isn't it?!
LOVE it! so cute. it's precious that they made their own laptops. norah's doing great at zoophonics. do they do that at preschool?
Wow. I miss seeing you girls grow and change. You're getting to be so smart and grown up!!
Aunt Linds
Post a Comment