Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Norah!

Happy 2nd birthday, Norah Joy! What a beautiful, energetic, silly and fun little girl you have become since the day you were born two years ago! We love you so much and we are so thankful you are a part of our family. 

We had a little celebration at lunch today with cupcakes, but we're planning a party for a few weeks from now when my parents come visit again. When we ask Norah how old she is, her first response is "Three!" I think it's because that's what she hears Anna say. It's hard for me to believe my little baby is two already!
These are a few pictures from when she first came home from the hospital two years ago.

2 comments:

Nathan and Nicole said...

I can't believe how big your girls are already! Wow...

Thanks for the pictures and updates.

Bekah said...

Happy Birthday Norah!!! You look more and more like your daddy I think! Can't believe how fast they grow.