Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fun Weekend

This past weekend two of my roommates from Taylor, Kristin and Stacey, came to visit us here in Denver. Kristin has three little girls, but she brought Sydney, who is Anna's age, and baby Ellie, who is 10 weeks old. Maddie got to stay home in Florida with her daddy. Sydney and Anna had so much fun playing together and sharing clothes!
All the girls are ready for bed and Ti Ti Stacey reads a story ("TiTi" is an abbreviation for "Auntie." Our other roommate Ang came up with that one!)
Anna just loved baby Ellie and got to hold her a lot. Norah, on the other hand, did not like it at all when her Mommy was holding the baby!
Kristin and her girls. 
We took more cute pics, but these are the only ones I had on my camera. I'll have to post more later, including the group picture with everyone! 




2 comments:

tim and kristi said...

what a fun weekend!

Nathan and Nicole said...

I love the pictures, but they made me miss you guys... :(