Anna's birthday was yesterday. She's three! She had a princess party at Granny and Pa's house. I have a cute video to post soon. Anna is excited to be three and had a fun time decorating and celebrating her birthday! We missed Daddy and all her aunts and uncles and Mum and Pops and cousin Sam.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hill, loved the pictures of your time with your family and Anna's 3rd birthday. They are priceless!! So glad you all can have fun together while Joel is on his trip. I loved the picture of Norah stuck under the chair! love-Mum
Happy Birthday Anna!!! We thought of you yesterday and Benjamin even sang you Happy Birthday in the tub with the 'cake' he made out of letters and bath paint but I never got on your blog to wish you a Happy Birthday. You had a beautiful cake! I'm sure your daddy missed you yesterday...like every day.
3 comments:
Hill, loved the pictures of your time with your family and Anna's 3rd birthday. They are priceless!! So glad you all can have fun together while Joel is on his trip. I loved the picture of Norah stuck under the chair! love-Mum
Happy Birthday Anna!!! We thought of you yesterday and Benjamin even sang you Happy Birthday in the tub with the 'cake' he made out of letters and bath paint but I never got on your blog to wish you a Happy Birthday. You had a beautiful cake! I'm sure your daddy missed you yesterday...like every day.
Happy Birthday Beans! I am bummed that I couldn't be there. I got you a present though!
Post a Comment