To our faithful readers who have been wondering what happened to us after several weeks of no blog action, finally a new post! Over the past few weeks there just hasn't been anything interesting to take a picture of. The girls have both been sick with colds, and as you can imagine they are not very photogenic when they're not feeling good. Anyway, today was a big day for Anna. She got a new hairstyle! I was tired of fighting her every morning trying to comb it, so we chopped it off. I think it looks adorable, and Anna has been admiring herself in any reflective surface she comes across. She even said, "Now I look like Aunt Sara!"(for those of you that don't know, my sister Sara has a very stylish short haircut that Anna apparently admires).
This is what usually happens when I ask her to smile big. She squints her eyes completely shut.
And as for Norah, well, she is busy busy busy. She's saying quite a few words now, like "dog" "ball" "cup" "socks" and "shoes."
It's really hard to get a good picture of her because every one looks like this.
This is what usually happens when I ask her to smile big. She squints her eyes completely shut.
And as for Norah, well, she is busy busy busy. She's saying quite a few words now, like "dog" "ball" "cup" "socks" and "shoes."
It's really hard to get a good picture of her because every one looks like this. 
No comments:
Post a Comment